Accessibility Statement for Civic Venues Cheshire
Cheshire East Council is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Cheshire East Council takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Civic Venues Cheshire:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Civic Venues Cheshire is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Civic Venues Cheshire. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Civic Venues Cheshire:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Web Team, Cheshire East Council, Westfields, Middlewich Road, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 1HZ
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Civic Venues Cheshire is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The technology is supported natively in widely-distributed user agents that are also accessibility supported (such as HTML and CSS).
Civic Venues Cheshire is not compatible with:
- Browsers that are 3 years old
Accessibility of Civic Venues Cheshire relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Cheshire East Council assessed the accessibility of Civic Venues Cheshire by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 07 August 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.